SMS Marketing: an indispensable asset to better sell your services!
SMS marketing is an effective strategy for coaching businesses looking to reach their target audience quickly and directly. Gym offers can particularly benefit from this strategy by sending relevant and engaging messages to their clients and prospects. In an article by AZEOO, we present today 10 examples of promotional message ideas for your gym to inspire your next SMS marketing campaign.
10 examples of SMS marketing!
- “Will you be ready for the summer? Get a 50% discount on the annual subscription if you sign up before the end of the month. Use the code SUMMER50 when you register.”
“The gym is open! Join us for a free workout and check out our state-of-the-art equipment. Register now by texting the word GYM to 123456.”
- “Your health is important to us. Get a free health check and a free personal training session with an annual membership. Book now by sending the word FITNESS to 123456.”
“Check out our new yoga program! The first 10 registrants will receive a free month. Sign up now by texting the word YOGA to 123456.”
- “Improve your fitness in a group! Join our group fitness class and get a 25% discount on the monthly membership. Use the code GROUPFIT when you register.”
“Ready to get in shape? Get a free month on our personal training program. Book now by sending the word PERSONAL to 123456.”
- “Discover our post-pregnancy fitness programme! The first 5 mums to sign up will receive a free personal training session. Sign up now by sending the word POSTBABY to 123456.”
“Get fit and save! Get 20% off the annual membership if you sign up with a friend. Use the code FRIEND20 when signing up.”
- “Need a boost to reach your fitness goals? Get a free month on our online coaching programme. Book now by texting the word COACH to 123456.”
“Reward yourself for your commitment to fitness! Get a free massage with every annual membership. Sign up now by texting the word MASSAGE to 123456.”
In conclusion, SMS marketing is a cost-effective and efficient method of promoting gym offers and reaching potential customers. The sample message ideas presented above are designed to inspire your next SMS marketing campaign to better sell your gym coaching services. Also, don’t forget to use clear calls to action and promotional codes to encourage sign-ups and conversions.
Today, in order to help personal trainer and gyms develop their brand image, AZEOO has designed a coaching application that offers multiple services.