Push notification: the ideal tool to reach your customers!
When used properly, push notifications can reach users by compelling them to see and hear about them. They can work for several purposes: retention, search for new customers, loyalty, etc. Discover in an article by AZEOO, all you need to know about push notifications!
What are push notifications?
As a reminder, push notifications are the little banners you receive on your phone. They originate from sports coaching applications and these applications send them by means of automation, personalising them (or not) according to the users.
They are somewhat similar to SMS messages, but have a greater catchment power, which is not negligible.
What are the benefits?
There are several advantages to using push notifications:
- High open rate of notifications.
- No costs generated.
- The open and view rate is measurable in the sports tracking application most of the time.
- More efficient than an email, for example.
Discover 9 examples of message ideas per notification
- Announce a new team member: this could be a new coach or instructor, but also a yoga teacher, a web designer, etc. Share the evolution of your company with your community!
- Challenges and challenge updates: Challenges and challenges build member loyalty. With this type of notification, you allow them to participate, to follow the performance of other athletes or to know where they stand personally. This will increase the feeling of belonging to a community.
- Message for new members: Build loyalty directly with new users of the application by sending them a direct message that makes them want to use your sports coaching application and participate in the life of your community.
- Post updates in relation to the COVID protocol: this is not the most pleasing, but it will generate a sense of security. People who read the message will realise that you are paying attention to the latest instructions.
- Reminder of available activities: whether it’s virtual activities that users can access, or courses and sessions that they can attend physically in your club, be sure to keep your audience informed.
- Update class slots: if you are using the sports app as a relay to your physical gym, you can inform your members of the available slots for such a class or a private session with a coach by indicating the slots.
- Encourage and value your members: there’s nothing like seeing your name displayed on a notification! Increase the sense of community by doing so.
- Promotions and new products available: share good deals to make your users earn a few euros and present the new products of the sports coaching application or of your club.
- Sponsorship programme: share some explanations about the sponsorship programme and increase the participation of your most loyal members in it.
Today, in order to help you in the development of your brand image, AZEOO proposes different offers to reach your objective. Indeed, with its sports coaching software, AZEOO addresses fitness and sports professionals to help them enhance their business.
Find other marketing tips on our articles “Developing a business thanks to the opportunity of mobile marketing” and “Using video marketing for your business“.