AZEOO startup in SportTech offers an innovative digital eco-system for the world of fitness, both for professionals and for the general public. Present in more than 30 countries, AZEOO has the ambition to become a major player in digital sports.
You will reinforce a team of mobile developers (iOS & Android) by participating in the development of Android applications for the Fitness sector. You will also participate in strategic decision making (UX, Frameworks, concepts).
An ideal job for code lovers, you will be immersed in the world of a startup. Immersed in an ambitious project, you will be asked to carry out various tasks according to your skills, aspiration and our joint reflections:
- Development, evolution and maintenance of our native Android mobile application
- Feasibility study and technical design of challenging projects (customer specific developments)
- Interaction with all members of the technical team, both on the web and iOS sides
- Regular technology watch on new technologies, best practices, inspirational competing apps, etc.
With good relational skills and a sense of service and quality, you like to work in a stimulating context:
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience in mobile development (Java / Kotlin)
- You will work with other team members on a range of projects, features, and patches
- You will participate in cross-functional architecture discussions that take place before each major change
- You will have the opportunity to present your work during team meetings and make technical presentations
- You bring a very high quality and rigor in the development of deliverables (whether on the UI, the maintainability of the code, the test recipes)
- You are meticulous and performance-oriented
- You want to be involved in a fast-growing startup
What AZEOO offers you
- A permanent contract on the basis of 35 hours
- A flexible mode of collaboration (100% telecommuting)
- An attractive salary that evolves each year according to your performance and commitment